With direct access to the unspoilt beach, Kessingland Beach is the perfect spot for long walks, sunbathing and sandcastles.
Swimmers are well catered for with an indoor and outdoor pool plus a spa bath.
We’ve got a wide range of accommodation including caravans, chalets, bungalows and apartments. Or customers can bring their own tourer or tent. We also offer a 12-month ownership season with caravans and lodges for sale.
We have a great opportunity for an organised Restaurant Manager to join the team at Kessingland Beach Holiday Park in Suffolk. Previous experience in a front of house function is essential.
Supporting the Complex Manager you will be responsible for the efficient operation, control and development of the Restaurant and Restaurant teams. Ensure a high standard of service is offered to customers at all times.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for hygiene standards in all areas and ensure that these remain at required levels at all times.
- Ensure the Company Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all team members, customers, guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner
- Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Ensure any offers and promotions are ran at correct times.
- Place orders to ensure stock is available and that stock levels are correct and gross profit margins are achieved.
- Protect margins by ensuring deliveries are checked in and correct transfers are completed
- Ensure teams are trained and developed in correct procedures and policies.
- Run team incentives to promote sales and ensure up-selling is everyday practice.
- Ensure the food presentation and potion control is of an acceptable standard when leaving the kitchen and to liaise with the Head Chef directly.
The successful person will have:
- Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
- COSHH trained
- Proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
- Customer focused approachExperience of leading and developing others
- Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills
- First Aid at Work
- Waste management experience is desirable
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!