Tucked away in the Ribble Valley near Gisburn, Todber Valley is a perfect base for exploring locations such as the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District. We're located in the heart of walking country – a perfect base for ramblers and close to historic towns such as Skipton, Harrogate and the City of Lancaster.
After a day exploring, there’s nothing more welcoming than enjoying a meal in the restaurant or sipping a drink in the beer garden as the sun goes down. With occasional entertainment at the weekends and in the school holidays, customers have all the ingredients for a perfect Todber Valley caravan or lodge holiday.
We are currently seeking a proactive Maintenance Assistant to join the team at our stunning Todber Valley Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!