This beautifully landscaped Holiday Park is set in acres of lovely parkland in Lincolnshire, featuring its very own Hotel, 9-hole golf course and two fishing lakes. Just a short drive from the popular resort of Skegness, this Caravan Park means you can enjoy the award-winning Blue Flag beaches and all that the traditional British seaside town has to offer. Recently we opened our refurbished indoor swimming pool, spa pool, flume and sauna. We offer a lively entertainment program and a range of indoor and outdoor activities or you can relax in our new Boathouse Bar and Restaurant. There is a range of great accommodation including caravans, touring pitches and our on-site hotel.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef with strong organisational skills to join the team at Southview Park Hotel, Skegness on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team of up to 5 and will be overseeing our Hotel's Restaurant kitchen and catering functions for up to 200 people.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
- Supporting with the development and delivery of a new menu
- Strict management of waste control
- Meticulous health & safety standards
- Ordering in conjunction with suppliers
- Producing menu items for large functions such as weddings and conference events
- Rota and hours management
- Recruitment and training
- Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful candidate will have:
- Ideally have previous experience of running a kitchen within a hotel.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene certificate
- Excellent understanding in food allergies with up to date legislation
- Able to demonstrate an ability to cope and manage under pressure in a hot, busy working environment
- Problem solving, proactive management & be able to meet and exceed performance targets
- Strong leadership being able to motivate the team, including good communication & organisational skills
- The ability to take ownership of department & be proactive in problem solving
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!