Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Email Marketing Executive (MAT COVER - 12 Months)
Do you have experience working with various email platforms? Do you want to join a team that is forward thinking, creative and innovative? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Email Marketing Executive to join our Central Support office in Gosforth. If this sounds like you please apply now !
The main purpose for the role is to work with the team to ensure customer databases are utilised to maximise revenue contribution within the email channel. To plan, design, build, dispatch and report on email campaigns. To champion email marketing within the Parkdean Resorts business and drive forward new campaigns to improve performance.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work as a core member of the marketing team to drive sales targets at all Holiday Parks.
- Develop, with the Direct Marketing Manager, an email strategy and implement effective plans to drive holiday sales / owner conversions & upgrades and increase revenue from the customer database through increasing enquirer conversions, ownership conversation, repeat bookings and opportunities to increase revenue from the customer segments.
- Plan, manage and deliver email marketing campaigns and communications, on time, within budget and that meet business objectives. Applicants must have a creative flair and will be designing, building and dispatches emails using our third party platforms / systems.
- Manage the tasks and workload of the Email Marketing Assistants. Ability to delegate tasks, review work completed and give constructive feedback for development, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Work with the Marketing teams and regional advocates to ensure total integration of CRM campaigns across direct mail. Also work alongside the Online Marketing team to ensure the emails integrate with our website.
- Build a strong understanding of the customer & owner profiles and data segments. Working with the data team, be able to segment our data, evaluate the performance of customer segment groups by analysing statistical data and use this information to shape future campaigns.
- Plan and execute tests on dispatch timings, content, image placement and subject line to determine best practice for separate campaigns and customer segments.
- Knowledgeable and highly proficient in Adobe design software packages (mainly Photoshop and Fireworks)
- Experience working with email platforms to build mailing lists, build email creative and dispatch campaigns.
- Be able to produce create copywriting suitable for digital communications.
- Manage the development and evolution of our marketing and transactional emails to ensure they comply with brand guidelines.
- Brief, manage and liaise with internal and external teams to ensure email marketing campaigns are produced and executed successfully, within timescales and within budget.
- Assist with any other marketing activities required by the Direct Marketing Manager.
- Record and analyse email marketing statistics, provide regular campaign performance reports, keeping documentation up to date for the senior management team.
- Gather, analyse and interpret continuous intelligence including industry trends and competitor activity.
- Have a genuine interest in digital/email marketing and keep up-to-date with the latest news in the industry.
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in marketing
- 2-3 years in marketing with firm understanding of the email channel
- Experience in working with customer databases
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
- Good understanding of HTML coding
- Experience of using Fireworks or Photoshop design software
- Experience of using Communicator Corp and Salesforce email marketing software, or similar.
- Experience of leisure or travel industry
- Experience of CRM planning
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MATERNITY COVER - 12 MONTHS
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!