Perfectly situated on the outskirts of Kendal, Gatebeck is one of our owners only parks. It’s the perfect base for exploring the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales, Arnside and Silverdale.
Set within a semi-woodland location and natural countryside, theres a playground for the kids and an owners’ lounge. Whether it's caravan or lodge ownership, Gatebeck offers a tranquil and restful atmosphere.
Customer Service and Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about Sales and Service?
Do you want to start your career in the Leisure and Tourism industry?
We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at Gatebeck Holiday Park!
Reporting into the General Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of the sales journey for our holiday home Owners from the initial sale, through to the after sale care and administration processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively selling holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers, through the use of referrals, leads and walk-ins.
- Follow up enquiries from telephone contact, brochure mail-out, email contact and call-backs, ensuring further actions are followed up in a timely manner
- Adhering to a structure sales process which ensures customers experience a factual, none pressured and consistent journey.
- Promoting finance packages ensuring that key documentation is understood through clear, concise and transparent financial presentation.
- Welcome new and existing customers professionally and in a courteous manner.
- Ensure that the sales and profit contribution are consistent and your individual sales contribution target is met.
- Ensure the system is kept up to date and all related administration is completed.
- Responsible for communicating to the Central Support teams regarding payments, postings and completions.
- Completion of sales status checklist and monitoring marketing postings and achieving monthly KPI’s.
- Check sales debt report weekly to ensure payments are timely, reporting any discrepancies.
- Generating insurance quote letters and schedules on behalf of new and existing customers.
- Maintain up to date stock and price lists weekly.
- Monitor and correspond with any private sale customers.
- Support with owners rent ledger tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- A real passion for customer service
- A self motivated attitude
- Experience in using Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
What can we offer you?
- Salary of £19,500 + commission on sales
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Full training and support
- Fantastic career development opportunities
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!