Do you have a passion for Customer Service? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to work alongside our dedicated team. Responsible for the day to day management of the customer service team including service standards, quality control, complaint handling management and service level management across holiday sales & Owners.
You will also be responsiable promote an environment of continual improvement that supports innovation and automation alongside service delivery to improve the customer experience and delivery of service support to our customers and our teams.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work to support and strengthen our relationships with our partners in holiday home ownership – NCC & NACO by reviewing current processes and building ways of working to ensure that best practice and effective planning is in place.
- Ensure that all CEO/Director high level escalations are handled within the agreed timescale and in line with the company standards and processes
- Manage and ensure closure of all compliance, legal and DPA complaints – provide reports to all stakeholders in these areas when required
- Become a service hub for customer integration touch points. Work with the Service Centre Manager / Director of Customer Service to nurture projects involving customer touch points.
- Review processes and or map the process journey before a review of appropriate handling within a central function.
- Ensure that compensation across all areas are logged and processed correctly and within the delegation of authority guidelines.
- Understand all areas of compensation reporting including retail vouchers, discounts and cash refunds. Support the overall business to reduce the level of goodwill we offer across holiday guests and owners. Look at support tools and guidance documents to help drive the continuous improvement needed.
- Support the Service Centre Manager to drive wider improvements at a senior level in the group. This will prevent the Service Centre Manager becoming involved in day to day, although updates and reviews would still be shared through a reduced number of channels.
- Be accountable for all direct reports within the Customer Relations department in terms of performance and knowledge as well as all aspects of service administration areas.
- Have an understanding and support the team with in the service social function including systems.
- Review and implement efficiencies on current and existing reports with a view to enhance. Look at the frequency of reports and propose new ideas following feedback from HSM’s / GM’s and RD’s.
- Review current processes and materials out in the group and look to create consistencies across parks e.g. letter templates / support and guidance books / My PDR Service page / Quick Links.
- Work with the Owner teams across all parks and central function to review and improve shared processes and customer / owner touch points. Ensure our communications support the delivery of each area when working with parks / central departments.
- Become a buffer between escalated complaints to the Service Centre Manager. Support across all areas of complaint resolution for parks and departments.
- Ensure that the team including new starters have the highest level of induction and are clear and concise on our expectations. Plan quarterly team activities / incentives across the service areas, working with other service managers to improve team engagement. Work to ensure development plans and opportunities are available to the team.
- Work with the Quality and Performance Team as well as Learning and Development to review service materials and approach across the group. Work with RD’s / GM’s on complaint resolution / end of year workshops and training support.
- Review of current processes around SLA alerts and management with a view to automate and improve current ways of working. This will be done through project management and supported by the Service Centre Manager.
- Own your personal development looking at ways to continually develop and improve your output
- Experience in complaint handling systems and processes.
- Social and live chat experience in similar environment at a management level
- Excellent level of business knowledge in complaint handling and logging process.
- Proven track record in delivery high level of service escalation resolution.
- Deliver exceptional proven belief in service delivery and lead by example.
- Good level of excel and pivot tables.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills when dealing with customer issues at all levels.
- Leadership and training skills.
- High levels of personable skill and ability.
- High problem solving ability.
- Director level complaint escalation