Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Real Time and Planning Assistant
Do you have experience of working within a high volume, multi-channel Contact Centre?
Do you have exceptional Excel skills?
We're seeking an experienced Real Time and Resource Assistant to join the team!
Working as part of the Operations and resource team, you will be responsible for delivering service levels via monitoring and managing the day to day call activity, e-mail activity and distribution of work load across the centre teams.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Challenging high levels of in efficiency and support adherence
- Regular testing of lines across the central team and parks and report findings on a regular basis
- Logging and assigning holiday, attendance and call data to the resource scheduling system to support accurate forecasting and resource levels on a daily basis
- Administrate all contact centre systems on a daily basis; Qmax, Live chat, Dialler, Mitel telephone system to support the achievement of Contact centre financial targets
- Assisting the Operations and Telephony Manager to manage the day to day contact across all channels ensuring that SLAs
- Effective management of call volume peaks ensuring that all resource is utilised, whilst in any downtime ensuring that all advisers are proactively working on extra activities targets are met
- Promote extra hours ensuring that resource requirements are met and within budget
- Be the main point of contact for all advisors regarding daily shift amends and shift swaps
- Manage the holiday allocation process ensuring all holiday is managed in line with call demands and within business guidelines
- Understand Contact Centre department priorities (web team, outbound, Admin) priorities and strategic goals, and take action to support and drive business improvement and change.
- Analyse calls patterns, workloads, staffing levels and make recommendations to management to align with best practice workforce planning
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Real Time management, Contact Centre planning or similar environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of workforce and resource planning
- Understanding of workforce planning methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to resolve routine problems and apply initiative to make sound decisions with good judgement
- Experience in High volume, multi-skilled, multi-channel contact centre environment
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external customers
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!