If you have previous experience with live chat and email communication with Customers is a sales environment we want to hear from you! You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional sales through service to secure holiday sales bookings and processes with a variety of upgrades to customers via the telephone inbound, outbound and online communication.
To ensure the communication to all our customers is delivered by building meaningful relationships on every contact from enquiry through to sale and beyond in a friendly and engaging way.
To maximise all opportunities on every contact and add value and revenue to the business at every opportunity.
- Will strive to deliver a positive and seamless customer experience at every touch point across the customer life cycle/journey increasing customer engagement
- Have the ability to identify sales opportunities and cross sell on all customer contact by having a positive and active dialogue at all times taking ownership of the holiday sales booking process and promotional upgrade process.
- Ensure all opportunities are maximised by ensuring messages are conveyed clearly, concisely and delivered correctly with correct grammar and spelling
- Be confident in speaking to customers and have the ability to adapt your style and pitch to each and every customer to build positive relationships quickly, identify needs and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Respond to all customer queries in a friendly, positive customer centric manner whilst maintaining business productivity and focus on 1st contact resolution.
- Compliance – Ensure that all customer contact is handled compliantly and customers are fully aware of all holiday details and options they have purchased improving customer experience through to resolution.
- Ensure all messages are mobile friendly
- The ability to multi task and deal with a number of customer focused enquiries at one time across multiple channels.
- Positively identify opportunities for improvements across live chat / email and website to help improve customer experience and driven down ineffective contact into voice / email and chat channels
- You will be looking after our customers day to day across multiple channels - phone, email, live chat.
- 1 year work experience in a sales or service web based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about delivering quality work
- Target Driven
- Personable with strong people engagement and a team player
- Web savvy with experience or interest in a social media background and live chat
- Computer literate
- Leisure/holiday industry experience
- Interaction between voice, web and social media platforms
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART TIME - CONTRACT ROLE