Opposite one of Kent’s finest sandy beaches and close to the wildlife-filled Romney Marshes, this natural hide away offers endless adventures.
There's lots of new activities on the park from tennis to crazy golf. There’s also an adventure playground and of course, 2 indoor swimming pools!
Close to both the Greatstone Dunes and the Dungeness Nature Reserve, there’s plenty to do nearby too.
You’ll find a range of accommodation with Romney Sands' caravan holidays and apartments. We also offer caravan ownership with an 11-month owner season.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Want to help customers achieve their dream every day?
At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we need to expand our sales Teams UK wide. We’ve opportunities for either first step or next step in your sales career- as long as you bring the right behaviours and attitude we’ll train the skill and support you to continuous success.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Engaging with both new and existing customers helping them to achieve their dream of holiday home ownership
- Walking and talking the customer through the sales journey, ensuring at every stage the customer has all of the information required to make an informed decision that is right for the customer and for the business
- Ensuring our customers receive an amazing and stress free handover that exceeds expectations
- Being pro-active and creative in marketing activities ensuring that you maintain a healthy sales pipeline which includes both telephone and face to face prospecting
- Positively contributing towards targets and KPI’s
- Delivering a high level of after care and service to customers ensuring swift resolution of any queries
- Working as part of an effective sales team, working together as ‘One Team with One Vision’
What we need from you?
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Lots of energy and motivation
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Honesty, professionalism and respect
- Flexibility to support our busiest periods is essential- weekends and Bank Holidays
- Ability to work up to 45 hours per week across 6 days in peak
Additional benefits include:
- Regular amazing additional incentives including our annual worldwide ‘Elite Trips’
- Family & Friends holiday discount
- Supported by industry leading dedicated Holiday Home Sales Training Team
- Unrivalled career development opportunities
- Opportunity to join Sales Management Development Program
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!