Valley Farm Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex is perfect for action packed family holidays. There are great Park facilities and the fabulous beach, pier and seafront of Clacton is just around the corner.
Park Services Manager
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting for a highly talented Park Services Manager at the fantastic Valley Farm Holiday Park.
Working alongside a fantastic General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Accommodation, Holiday Sales and Maintenance teams. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Focus on improvement of Housekeeping, Maintenance, grounds and Reception team operations.
- To drive improvements of standards across the hire fleet and touring areas of the park with well kept grounds and impeccable cleanliness in all public areas and an impeccable cleanliness in all areas.
- To ensure public facilities and buildings have an ongoing maintenance programme along with a daily cleaning/painting programme including shower blocks/clubs/toilets/shops.
- To manage the function of the Save It scheme with park utilities and initiate any saving tools and devices. This also includes the monitoring of Calor Gas consumption.
- Manage the stock on the park of inventory, paint, boiler parts so that adequate back up of fridges and freezers, washing machines etc are at the correct stock level.
- To ensure maintenance of company standards in all aspects of the park buildings and grounds.
- Maintain a standard of housekeeping of such high quality as to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to the appropriate standard so as not to jeopardise service provision or the health and safety of staff, sub-contractors, visitors and members of the public.
- Communicate the vision and budgetary requirements of the company to staff and provide feedback on park and company performance.
- Manage all Capex projects on park
The successful Candidate will:
- Ideally have experience of working on a Holiday Park.
- Have experience in managing multiple departments at once.
- Have knowledge of running operations within Housekeeping or Maintenance.
- Be confident in leading, developing and motivating a Team.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training