Set in the grounds of an old manor house, St Minver Holiday Park offers plenty of opportunities to explore with lovely fishing ports and beaches close by.
There’s something for everyone at this park with a heated indoor pool, toddler pool, adventure play and picnic area.
At the end of a busy day, customers can unwind in the sauna, then catch up with the family over a tasty meal at the Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant before enjoying the evening entertainment.
There's a range of accommodation at St Minver for holidaymakers including caravans, chalets. lodges or ownership deals.
We are looking a skilled Maintenance Assistant to join our talented team at St Minver Holiday Park in Wadebridge, Cornwall.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
This is a permanent role contracted to 40 hours per week across 5 days with weekend work included.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!