Discover 7 miles of golden sand right opposite Camber Sands Holiday Park near Rye. Camber Sands Beach is truly stunning so it's no surprise that it has been used in many films and television shows.
On-park, there's lots to do with crazy golf, go-karts, an all-weather sports court, adventure playground. amusement arcade and 4 indoor pools.
At the end of the day, customers can enjoy a meal in The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant or treat themselves to fish & chips before settling down for the evening entertainment.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Camber Sands Holiday Park is looking for an organised and skilled Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will be required to assist the Accommodation Manager in all aspects of running a timely, efficient and effective housekeeping department ensuring high service standards are met to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that our Holiday Homes as well as main complex including bar, restaurant and all other venues are cleaned as required to the highest possible standard.
- Ensuring that high standards of cleaning are maintained at all times by constant ongoing training of the team.
- Preparing rotas to maximise team efficiency and to ensure that wage budgets are cost effective.
- Working with the Accommodation Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- To liaise with the holiday sales team on a daily basis to keep up to date with booking information.
The ideal Person will:
- Have previous experience of managing or supervising a team is desirable.
- Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function is preferential.
- Hold strong leadership and development skills.
- Have strong communication skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!