Set in 184 acres of rolling countryside, White Acres Holiday Park is surrounded by great scenery. It’s also in the ideal location for exploring all the attractions of Newquay just five miles from the park and of course many wonderful beaches.
With its countryside location and 13 peaceful fishing lakes, White Acres is the perfect place to fish or enjoy a quiet picnic and stroll around the lakes.
Facilities on park also include a heated indoor pool adventure play area. Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria & Grill and a fish and chip Takeaway. Customers can spend the eveniing in any of the 5 venues across the park and enjoy the evening entertainment.
The beautiful White Acres Holiday Park near Newquay has a vacancy for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join their team.
You will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experienceof supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of managing a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!