Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Paid Digital Marketing Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paid Digital Executive to join our Central Support office, Gosforth.
The main purpose of the role is to support delivery of business targets through Digital Marketing activities for holiday sales and caravan sales. Whilst also drive website traffic and conversion through digital marketing, with a particular focus on Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement effective PPC activity utilising agreed budgets and delivering agreed targets. Closely manage the online agencies to ensure optimum volume, CPA and cost control.
- Planning and delivery of PPC and Paid Social spend per channel according to business targets and trends.
- Monitoring performance of paid digital channels against targets, interrogating insight data to provide direction on performance and recommendations for improvements.
- Interpret and report on Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaign performance using Google Analytics 360, Power BI and other internal reporting tools and techniques.
- Monitor performance of, and implement ongoing testing of ad copy across different channels and platforms to optimise clickthrough rate, quality score and traffic.
- Maintaining accuracy of pricing and promotions across all Paid Search, Paid Social and Display creative and campaigns.
- Detailed analysis of keyword performance in PPC campaigns to identify cost efficiencies, traffic and conversion opportunities
- Application of test and learn processes to PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaigns to increase conversion, lead generation and brand awareness
- Brief digital agencies on campaign, reporting and trading requirements and performance.
- Play a key role in the development of new and existing website content, identifying opportunities for improvement, delivering increased organic visibility.
- Support the Lead Digital Marketing Executive in delivery of improved website content projects when required.Support relationships and content with 3rd party websites to ensure prominence and traffic is driven to the Parkdean Resorts websites effectively.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion rate from digital channels and website content and technical improvements.
- Ensure all activity is accurately tracked, monitored and communicated to the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing on a weekly basis in terms of volume and value measures.
- Develop and communicate digital campaign evaluations on a timely basis for all marketing activities developed including clear and concise recommendations for future activity.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure timely and integrated execution of online activities to maximise brand and bookings across the Parkdean Resorts businesses.
- Keep up to date with industry insights relating to Digital marketing and present to key team members on a regular basis to ensure relevant team members are fully up-to-date with latest practices and recommendations for Parkdean Resorts from these.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that your behaviour and that of others reflects the company values.
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years in digital marketing with excellent understanding of PPC and other paid digital channels (Paid Social, Programmatic Display)
- Experience in working with digital agencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience and strong understanding of Google Analytics
- A highly analytical and numerical mind set
- Excellent ability to interrogate and interpret complex data, and turn into recommendations
- Ability to deliver complex data and insight in easy to understand formats
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!