Sandford Holiday Park is a lively park in a lovely leafy countryside setting. Customers can enjoy a range of sports including football and basketball, bike hire and pedal-kart hire. Other facilities on park include a pirate ship for exploring, indoor play area, tree house adventure two swimming pools!
At Sandford Holiday Park there's a range of holidays on offier including caravans, lodges, touring, camping or caravan & lodge ownersip.
We are seeking a Head Chef with strong organisational skills to join the team in Sandford, Dorset on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team of up to 12 and will be overseeing our busy Arena Bar & Courtyard Restaurant kitchen as well as our Fish & Chip takeaway and Touring Café.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
- Strict management of waste control
- Meticulous health & safety standards
- Ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
- Rota and hours management
- Recruitment and training
- Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful person will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Experience in stock take & budget control
- Excellent people-management and communication skills
- Experience of managing a team
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!