Sandylands Holiday Park in Saltcoats, Ayrshire has plenty going on day and night to keep the whole family amused.
Pack a picnic and head to one of the two lovely beaches both just a mile away or explore Saltcoats. You’ve also got easy access to Glasgow, Ayr and Largs thanks to the railway line nearby.
With so much to explore, it’s great to have a relaxing base to return to. Unwind with a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy a meal in the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant.
With a great range of on-park facilities, you’ll enjoy fantastic caravan or touring holidays at Sandylands. We also offer caravan ownership or you can take a holiday under canvas with a camping holiday.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join the team at Sandylands Holiday Park
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of managing a housekeeping function within a holiday park, hotel or leisure industry
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!