Set in a wonderful location, Southerness Holiday Park is right on the edge of the beach, offering lovely sea views across the Solway Firth. Take a stroll on the sands or head into the local area to explore pretty market towns.
Of course, you don’t need to leave the park to have fun. Visit the indoor pool or the outdoor adventure play before enjoying a game of pool or trying your luck at the amusements.
After an action-packed day, you’ll find a wide choice of food and drink on the park, from the bar and restaurant to the takeaway.
There’s lots of ways to enjoy a holiday at Southerness Holiday Park with caravans, lodges, camping and touring. We also offer caravan and lodge ownership.
Holiday Home Sales Administrator
At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Support Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we need to expand our Teams UK wide. We’ve opportunities for and an experienced administrator, who has a real passion for people to join the Team to ensure the effective running of the sales office.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Engaging with both new and existing customers helping them to achieve their dream of holiday home ownership
- Supporting the Sales Team with administrative support ensuring the customer on-boarding and after care experiences are effective and timely
- Managing the sales office, ensuring high standards and presentation at all times
- Diary and meeting management across the Team
- Generating reports and responsibility for all administration within the Team
- Providing front of house support to customers
- Ensuring our customers receive an amazing and stress free handover that exceeds expectations
- Delivering a high level of after care and service to customers ensuring swift resolution of any queries
- Working as part of the effective Holiday Home Sales Team, working together as ‘One Team with One Vision’
What we need from you?
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Lots of energy and motivation
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- High level of administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Flexibility to work bank holidays and weekends
What can we offer you?
- Basic Salary of £16,328.00
- Discretionary bonus packages and incentives
- Full training and support
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Career development opportunities
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!