Calling all internal communication experts! We have created a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our business to develop a comprehensive internal communications function to deliver strategic and culture-focussed messages.
You will be responsible for a range of channels, tools and events across the business designed to provide associates in all geographies and functions across Parkdean Resorts with regular, meaningful and consistent information about business activity.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Optimise existing communication channels, introducing new channels where appropriate to create a framework of clear and effective associate communications across the different audiences and geographies in Parkdean Resorts and ensure each channel has a defined and clearly communicated purpose.
- Lead on the converting strategic activity into messages and activities that are relevant at a departmental and individual level to create a shared purpose that is relevant to the working lives of associates.
- Align external and internal communications to drive brand awareness, leading the thinking on associate advocacy through social channels.
- Identify newsworthy angles from associate initiatives within the business, craft supporting assets and identify opportunities to build reputation through sharing associate activity with our external PR agency
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the further development of the internal communications strategy in brand and marketing.
- Support new projects by providing specific and timely information to enable the organisation to engage stakeholders and bring about change in an effective manner
- Manage relationships with internal and external partners to provide the most cost effective and engaging internal communications channels and materials.
- Plan and manage the internal communications budget
The successful candidate will:
- Bring experience of delivering internal communications and engagement in a similar role working within a marketing/HR function
- Experience of working within a commercially focused B2C sector
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; written, verbal and visual via multi channels demonstrated in a commercial and customer focused environment
- Creative and natural flair in communication style is essential
- Use professional influence who can naturally build relationships and communicate effectively and confidently with all levels in the business
- Provide statistical reporting therefore need a good level of IT competence including MS packages including excel to a high level
Please note this is a 12month fixed term contract