We have a brilliant opportunity for a talented and organised Owner Support Advisor to join the team in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Owner Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service over the telephone and email regarding all aspects of 1st line response Owner support queries, including billing, payments, Easylet and general support queries relating to owner accounts.
You will deliver a one stop shop approach to all Owner related customer queries and proactively take part in outbound voice campaigns that support all aspects of holiday home ownership.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Will support park enquiries over the telephone and deal with appropriately ensuring information is always up to date.
• Will liaise with Customer Relations to resolve and highlight any owner issues as appropriate.
• Will respond to emails in a timely manner and follow templates as appropriate.
• Will work within a contact centre inbound and outbound environment as part of a focused and dedicated support team.
• Make educational visits to the parks as and when required.
• Support fulfilment as required in busy peaks across the business
• Develop and maintain good working relations with the on park dedicated Easylet teams.
• Always act in a professional and responsible manner.
• Support other team members striving towards a common goal.
• Will carry out any other duties deemed fit by the Owner Support Centre Manager, Head of Accounts
• Receivable or relevant Director.
• Will provide cover within the team if required.
• Will take a responsible approach to the Parkdean Resorts owned leads within the system and ensure confidentiality and consideration for the data protection act is always considered.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent Customer service focus
• Excellent communicator and a good telephone manner
• Ability to work in pressurised situations and stay in agreed timescales
• Self-motivated and Positive
• Highly organised
• Numerate and Analytical skills
Shift patterns will be Mon to Fri – 9am – 7pm and Sat and Sun 9am – 2pm.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!