Our lovely Bideford Bay Holiday Park in Devon has an opportunity for an organised Park Services Manager who has experience in managing a multi-skilled team to join the park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to develop and improve operating methods across the maintenance, security and housekeeping functions in order to achieve and maintain high quality customer-focused service leading to increased customer satisfaction and return visits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on improvement of the housekeeping, pool, maintenance and security operations, ensuring service standards are exceeded in order to increase owner and customer satisfaction.
- To drive improvements of standards across the holiday home hire fleet on park ensuring well-kept grounds and impeccable cleanliness in all public areas.
- Working closely with the Maintenance Manager to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks provided by the General Manager.
- Supporting the Accommodation Manager in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
- Ensuring that the Security team create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.
- Overseeing pool operations and ensuring we delier the best experience to our customers.
- Ensuring all park services Health and Safety reporting is completed in a timely fashion, and defects are managed in a proactive and prompt fashion.
The successful Person will have:
- Previous experience of managing a multi-discipline team.
- Experience of working or supporting with maintenance, housekeeping and security operations.
- Health & Safety legislation experience
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system.
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Strong leadership and development skills.