Highfield Grange Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea offers the best of everything with a wide range of on-park activities, plus the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on the doorstep.
From the large pool complex with thrilling flume to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there is always something to do.
Highfield Grange’s location in Clacton-on-Sea makes this the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday too.
For customers, they can choose a caravan holiday at Highfield Grange, bring their tourer or enjoy caravan ownership.
Holiday Sales Assistant
Highfield Grange are looking for an organised Holiday Sales Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Holiday Sales Manager, you will be required to support in the management and promotion of holiday sales activities ensuring the maximisation of opportunities to improve park performance including upselling, upgrading and rebooking while constantly achieving and exceeding the highest levels of customer service in order to provide customers with the best holiday sales journey.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that holiday accommodation meets and exceeds customer expectations and constantly review accommodation ensuring any issues are fed back to relevant departments.
- Take a responsibility in ensuring that the reception area is customer focused and that all point of sale materials including flyers and promotions are correct, maintained and up to date.
- Support in ensuring that all gas and electrical testing is carries out within the agreed timescale.
- Contact potential guests and future guests to increase holiday sales, upgrades, and extensions via pre-arrival and welcome home calls to enhance service experience.
- Utilise all systems available to maintain a customer database in order to facilitate future sales opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with all park teams and central support to ensure all standards across all areas are operating at a high level and offering a great service to customers.
The successful Person will:
- Have outstanding customer skills, preferably with experience working in a customer facing role.
- Be able to assist in leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Assist in the recruitment of seasonal team members.
- Be preferred to have experience of working in a sales environment.
- Ideally have experience of working within the leisure, hospitality or tourism sectors.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!