Close to the seaside town of Great Yarmouth, and just a 5 minute walk from the gloriously sandy Scratby Beach, California Cliffs Holiday Park in East Anglia is a fun packed Park the whole family will love. The kids will love our pool and flume, or exploring the adventure playground. There's also lots of fantastic family entertainment daytime and evening, making this the perfect Park for your caravan Holiday.
Assistant General Manager
Are you a successful Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you want to gain the experience and have the training to allow you to progress to become a General Manager within Parkdean Resorts?
Due to internal progression, Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a talented and ambitious Assistant General Manager for our fantastic California Cliffs Holiday Park based In Great Yarmouth.
Supporting the General Manager and assisting the HOD Teams at both California Cliffs and Summefields, the successful Person will be required to:
- Under the direction of the General Manager, assist in taking accountability for certain operations within all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Work with the General Manager, if required, to recommend, implement and support strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments with a strong focus on holiday home sales.
- Support the on-going development of operating methods of the park, as identified by the General Manager, encouraging the Team to participate in achieving, maintaining and monitoring high quality, customer-focused service, providing an experience for customers which leads to increased customer satisfaction, return visits and increased profitability of the park.
- As directed by the General Manager, effectively manage and lead the development of our people, ensuring full utilization of PI Reviews and where appropriate personal development plans.
- Ensure all team members are recruited in accordance with HR policies and relevant statutory legislation and that all team members receive all required training in health and safety, hygiene, job skills with access to further development coaching and training as required.
- Ensure maintenance of company standards in all aspects of the park buildings and grounds, as well as maintain a standard of housekeeping of such high quality as to exceed customer expectations.
The successful Person will:
- Have proven experience of leading, developing and motivating a team, ideally with experience of managing multiple teams.
- Have strong business acumen and financial awareness
- Ideally hold a strong understanding of all Holiday Park functions, including Park Services, Retail and Holiday Home Sales.
- Have previous experience working within the Leisure industry.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!