Discover 7 miles of golden sand right opposite Camber Sands Holiday Park near Rye. Camber Sands Beach is truly stunning so it's no surprise that it has been used in many films and television shows.
On-park, there's lots to do with crazy golf, go-karts, an all-weather sports court, adventure playground. amusement arcade and 4 indoor pools.
At the end of the day, customers can enjoy a meal in The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant or treat themselves to fish & chips before settling down for the evening entertainment.
We are looking for a highly organised Admin Assistant to come and join the team at Camber Sands Holiday Park on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be required to provide efficient accounts and administration support to the Administration Manager and General Manager to agreed operating standards. Ensuring all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately according to company procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, check and collate all invoices and credits received for entry onto the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Record and file all invoices and documentation as directed by the Administration Manager or General Manager.
- Maintain owner accounts in filing systems and ensuring regular tests such as gas and electric checks are up to date.
- Maintain training records and employee files for all team members.
- Support with the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Assist in coordination of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
A successful Person will have:
- Experience of finance procedures such as payroll, credit control or purchase ledger.
- IT literate with an understanding of Excel and Sage would be desirable.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!