You’ll love getting out and about with a lodge or caravan holiday at Wemyss Bay Holiday Park. Make the most of the location as you enjoy views out across the Firth of Clyde or hop onto a ferry to explore some of Scotland’s most beautiful islands.
If you’re looking to relax on the park, you’ll find plenty to keep all ages amused. Swim in the indoor pool or play in the paddling area. Alternatively, head to the sauna to indulge in a little ‘me time’.
In the evening, after a meal with the family, sit back and enjoy the family entertainment.
Choose a lodge or caravan holiday at Wemyss Bay to enjoy a great selection of accommodation plus access to all our facilities and entertainment. Or discover caravan and lodge ownership.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about customer service and sales?
Parkdean Resorts has a fantastic opportunity for a Holiday Home Sales Advisor to join the team and help us in Creating Amazing Memories at Wemyss Bay Holiday Park!
Reporting to the Holiday Home Sales Manager you will be tasked with meeting and exceeding the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
- Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
- Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
- Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
- Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
- Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
- Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
- To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met. This can be also be measured in appointment generation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion for sales and targets
- Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
- Previous caravan/lodge sales experience is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
What can we offer you?
- £19,500 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (£30-40k OTE 1st year)
- Discretionary bonus packages and incentives
- Fantastic team environment
- Full training and support
- Career development opportunities
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!