Based nearby the stunning Jurassic Coastline, historic Dorchester and lively seaside resorts such as Weymouth is Warmwell Holiday Park.
This woodland set park is home to a 110m ski slope where customers can ski, snowboard, sledge, zorb and take part in ringos activities!
Other facilities on this stunning park include an indoor pool with flume & wave machine, fishing lakes, roller rink & bike hire.
After an action packed day, customers can eat, drink and enjoy the evening entertainment in 4 different venues across the park. Warmwell offers lodge holidays as well as lodge ownership.
Warmwell Holiday Park near Weymouth has a vacancy for an experienced and qualified Pool Manager to lead and motivate the leisure team.
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, you will be required to deliver and coordinate Leisure activities to ensure high levels of customer engagement and experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness through an excellent induction plan and ongoing training of team members.
- Ensuring that the Sports activities is delivered to the highest standard whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring the good working order of all pool and plant equipment and ensure that all procedures are followed in line with the SPLASH manual.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring winter close down and summer opening procedures.
- Ensuring that all Lifeguards are fully trained to the required legal standard.
- Hot tub testing
- Observing all RLSS and STA requirements.
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
- Expereince in Archery and/or Fencing
- Have previous experience of successfully delivering a Sports & Leisure programme.
- Be trained in legionella awareness.
- Ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
- Hold a current Pool Plant Operations qualification would be desirable.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!