Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Revenue & Yield Manager
Are you an experienced Revenue or Reservations Manager looking for that next step in your career?
Parkdean Resorts have a fantastic opportunity for a Revenue and Yield Manager to join our growing team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Reporting directly into the Director of Revenue you will be responsible for planning and delivering a revenue management strategy for holiday parks, providing support and insight to the Director of Revenue Management and day-to-day management of operational and strategic decisions ensuring the achievement of revenue targets
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Engage in weekly strategic revenue meetings, sharing insight and recommendations for driving revenue at your parks and planning forthcoming weeks and following year advance sales
- Prepare for strategic revenue meetings with the wider team clearly and concisely presenting overall position and future plans.
- Oversee all aspects of revenue management for specified regions, writing operational & strategic plans, as well as building financial budgets and targets.
- Maximise occupancy and revenue in line with targets and profit improvement plans.
- Manage and support Revenue Assistants to ensure performance at the highest standards within holiday sales.Maintain an expert level of product knowledge, including website content to maximise performance.
- Analyse and recommend booking patterns and market trends to manage performance across all business channels.
- Develop and manage an extensive promotional calendar including offer proposals, execution and reporting.
- Prepare weekly sales briefs for Marketing and the Sales teams, highlighting future growth opportunities, current offers, third party activity and any relevant market insight.
- Carry out annual park reviews, create a pricing strategy, pricing and promotional plans and maximise opportunities.
- Manage performance versus budget and forecast ensuring all concerns and opportunities are escalated as soon as they arise.
- Monitor ancillary sales, developing new and exciting incentives to drive additional revenue, including the creation of new charges/supplements.
A successful person will have:
- Experience working in sales or revenue management environment
- Proven leadership development skills
- Completion of a relevant analytical, technical or marketing training/qualification
- Knowledge of working with administration tasks
- Ability to inspire, engage and motivate other
- A natural desire to analyse the competitor market
- Strong Excel skills, inclusive of reporting, presenting and charting.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Have a good sense of commercial awareness
- An honest, professional and a respectful approach to your workload.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!