Newcastle upon Tyne
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
FCA Compliance Administration Manager
Parkdean Resorts have a new opportunity for an FCA Compliance Administration Manager to join their team based in Gosforth. If you are experienced within this field and are looking for a new challenge with the UK largest holiday park Operator, then we would love to hear from you.
The purpose of this role will be to deliver an FCA compliant operating environment within Parkdean Resorts. This includes the area of financial promotions and management of an in house consumer loan book, the role will also incorporate the following:
- Maintaining the FCA compliance monitoring plan and undertaking statutory reporting to meet FCA requirements
- Regular review of statutory disclosures to ensure these remain up to date and advising the FCA of any changes relating to regulated companies.
- Ensure FCA fees are correctly calculated and paid promptly.
- Provide advice and guidance on the construction of compliant financial promotions.
- Check and sign-off the content of financial promotions, and associated marketing materials
- Liaise with park teams and with the customer service team to ensure that all FCA regulatory complaints are identified.
- Provide advice and guidance on the appropriate handling of FCA complaints, including those referred to the FOS.
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place for the handling of FCA complaints and that these are adhered to.
- Ensure that requirements for reporting of regulatory complaints are met.
- Conduct day-to-day management of the in-house finance book, including monitoring, recording and chasing of customer payments, maintaining customer accounts, dealing with customer contacts and complaints and ensuring that agreed policies are applied.
- Liaise with and provide information to internal stakeholders to ensure correct accounting and tax treatments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience of a similar role within an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of managing interactions with the FCA and FOS
- Confidence in managing customer complaints, including within a regulatory environment
- Experience of consumer debt management and credit control is desirable
- Wider compliance experience such as data protection, anti-bribery and corruption, and anti-money laundering would be advantageous but not essential.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training