Close to the seaside town of Great Yarmouth, and just a 5 minute walk from the gloriously sandy Scratby Beach is where you'll find California Cliffs Holiday Park.
Our pool complex offers a heated indoor pool leading straight into the outdoor pool where there's water slide to keep the kids happy all day long. After a day by the pool, or enjoying activities such as crazy golf or go-karts, it’s time to unwind with a drink or meal in the restaurant and bar, sit back and enjoy some of the fantastic entertainment on offer including live acts, Teamstar productions and much more.
With a range of accommodation options, customers can create their ideal caravan holiday at California Cliffs.
Customer Service Manager
California Cliffs Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth is looking for a proficient Customer Service Manager. You must be highly experienced in Customer Services, with first rate communication skills and ideally have a background in hospitality.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to manage and control all aspects of the after sales operation, working alongside the Holiday Home Sales team. You will be working 40 hours a week over 5 days, which includes evenings and weekends
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing park tours and information for potential owners.
- Actively checking owners insurances and flagging any uninsured owners.
- Assist in increasing profitability and efficiency, set and monitor team’s Strategic Plan, PIPS and SIPS .
- Work in collaboration with, Reception, F&B, Ents, Admin, Park Services and Head Offices teams
- Ensure ground rent and insurance invoices are dispatched in the required time scale.
- Liaise with Central Support Office Owner Accounts to ensure Group Summary reports reflect Owner Account Status on Park.
- Drive After Sales revenue
- Review service charges annually and ensure costs are allocated to owners account ledger.
- Liaise with manufacturers to ensure warranty work is carried out in agreed timescales and to the owners’ satisfaction.
- Ensure decking sales are monitored and in line with budget.
- Ensure that statutory provision of the Health and Safety at Work Act are complied with.
- Deal with owners on as and when required basis in relation to any issue or problems owners may have e.g. boundaries, neighbour disputes etc.
- Organise regular bus trips for owners and co-ordinate times and numbers with the bus company.
- Design; arrange printing and distribution of any information relevant to all owners.
- All end of Tenure owners are lettered and spoken to each season.
- All informal complaints and letters received are logged on Response and dealt with.
- To be present at all Owners functions.
- Organise Owners Forums
The successful person will:
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role
- Be customer focused
- Have passion to provide a great service to our owners
- Have first rate communication skills
- Be highly skilled in customer service
- Be flexible in their approach to working
- Have experience in a fast paced environment
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!