When it comes to golden sands, Newquay Holiday Park is located nearby 11 fantastic beaches.
Facilities on park at Newquay include the 9-hole pitch 'n' putt, amusement arcade, 3 outdoor swimming pools with a water slide and a range of water-based activities. If that's not enough there's also 4 adventure playgrounds, indoor soft play and 3 venues across the park which boast our live envening entertianment.
At Newquay Holiday Park, customers can enjoy a caravan or lodge holiday. bring their tourer, enjoy a camping holiday or find out about great ownership deals.
Newquay Holiday Park are looking for an organised Administration Manager to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to provide a professional administration and coordination function and ensure that all business requirements are supported in an accurate and timely basis including the management of payroll, training records, financial procedures and health & safety documentation.
This role will be contracted to 40 hours per week and will be required to work Sundays.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
- Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified and charged.
- Ensuring owner records are maintained and uptodate, including requests for payment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
- Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be competent in the management of an Administration function.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!