Weymss Bay is Visit Scotland 4 stars accredited and offers amazing views over the Firth of Clyde, and is just 7 miles from the pretty seaside town, beach and marina at Largs. Facilities on park include a brand new Traverse outdoor climbing wall and outdoor play area for the kids, indoor swimming pool, sauna and a Wildlife nature trail. Eat, drink & enjoy at 4 venues across the park and take advantage of the Convenience store with off-licence. Wemyss Bay has 111 units for hire and boasts 405 privately owned caravans and lodges.
Do you have experience of working within a fast paced Housekeeping department? Have you been responsible for supervising a Team? Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting an organised and efficient Housekeeping Supervisor to join the Team at our fantastic Wemyss Bay Holiday Park based in Scotland.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will be expected to ensure that customers are provided with a high standard of accommodation by efficiently supervising the Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that high standards of cleaning are maintained throughout the year by constant on-going training to the team.
- Reporting any maintenance, structural and mechanical defects which may have an impact on the operation.
- Liaising with customers on a regular basis, ensuring that accommodation meets their expectations and assisting with any queries in relation to accommodation standards.
- Effectively recruiting, inducting and training new team members before and throughout the holiday season.
- Working with the Accommodation Manager to control expenditure as per budgets in relation to cleaning chemical and inventory costs.
The successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working within a busy Housekeeping department, ideally within a holiday park or hotel.
- Be confident in leading, developing and motivating a team of cleaners, housekeepers and checkers.
- Have excellent customer service skills, with ability to deal with customer queries.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training