Come for a holiday at Tummel Valley Holiday Park and you’ll find a peaceful location beside the River Tummel within a pretty woodland setting. Discover the great outdoors with fishing, golf, cycle routes and Highland walking trails all close by.
If you prefer to take things easy, you can relax in the heated indoor pool or enjoy a range of activities on the park from adventure play, nature trails, and kids’ clubs to the amusement arcade, sports court and crazy golf. And at the end of the day, there’s the bar and restaurant or takeaway to satisfy rumbling tummies before enjoying the evening entertainment.
Enjoy a lodge or caravan holiday at Tummel Valley, bring your own tourer or tent, or discover great ownership deals.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!