Sandylands Holiday Park in Saltcoats, Ayrshire has plenty going on day and night to keep the whole family amused.
Pack a picnic and head to one of the two lovely beaches both just a mile away or explore Saltcoats. You’ve also got easy access to Glasgow, Ayr and Largs thanks to the railway line nearby.
With so much to explore, it’s great to have a relaxing base to return to. Unwind with a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy a meal in the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant.
With a great range of on-park facilities, you’ll enjoy fantastic caravan or touring holidays at Sandylands. We also offer caravan ownership or you can take a holiday under canvas with a camping holiday.
Park Services Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Park Services Manager to join the team at Sandylands Holiday Park based in Saltcoats.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to develop and improve operating methods across the maintenance, security and housekeeping functions in order to achieve and maintain high quality customer-focussed service leading to increased customer satisfaction and return visits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on improvement of the housekeeping, maintenance and security operations, ensuring service standards are exceeded in order to increase owner and customer satisfaction.
- To drive improvements of standards across the holiday home hire fleet and touring areas of the park ensuring well-kept grounds and impeccable cleanliness in all public areas.
- Working closely with the Maintenance Manager to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks provided by the General Manager.
- Supporting the Accommodation Manager in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
- Ensuring that the Security team create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.
The successful Person will have:
- Previous experience of managing a multi-discipline team.
- Experience of working or supporting with maintenance, housekeeping and security operations.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system.
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Strong leadership and development skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!