Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Resource Planning Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Contract Centre for a Resource Planning Assistant based in our bustling Central Support office, Gosforth. If you have exceptional excel skills that will support review and analysis of contact trends and recommend solutions to optimise effectiveness across voice, web chat and e-mail demand we want to hear from you.
Managing day to day contact centre resource to deliver service levels, average call waiting times, lost call rates and adherence to breaks.
Ideal candidates will be Tech savvy to administrate and maintain all contact centre systems; Qmax, Live chat, Dialler, Mitel telephone system to support the delivery of Contact Centre Service & Sales financial targets.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Operations Manager, implementing the operations plan and service agreements of the centre.
- Deliver weekly schedules (rosters) that support the skill base across the centre and allow successful management of all contact centre volume within service agreements.
- Review short term forecasts on a daily and weekly basis to ensure resource meets call and web demand.
- Review weekly all Marketing, fulfilment, online spend and campaigns to support any last minute changes required for forecasts.
- Responsible for the management and support of dialler campaigns for Outbound and Telemarketing
- Understand how to design scripts and amend current scripts
- Be able to update list data so campaigns are always running from the correct target data.
- Manage all Gosforth telephony helpdesk requests and respond to all requests within 24 hours
- Clearly defined processes and regular testing of tolerance levels around call handling volume, IVR routing, voice messaging and service delivery improvements.
- Communication and weekly review report of calls by half hour by skill group and highlight proactive work taken to cover gaps and highlight any concerns
- Understand Contact Centre department priorities (web team, outbound, Admin, service) priorities and strategic goals, and take action to support and drive business improvement and change.
- Deliver service to internal teams around holiday allocation, shift swaps and roster changes in line with framework and budget to support daily contact demand and expectations.
- Responsible for Mitel daily management - monitoring Mitel to ensure daily SLA's are achieved for total calls lost within service level targets
- Excellent communication and ability to present information clearly to a range of audiences.
- Ability to prepare long term capacity plans to ensure appropriate staffing across multiple queues to be signed off via Ops Manager. Use forecasting techniques and scheduling tools to produce robust rosters and resource plans that meet staffing requirements
- Q-max administration and management - daily administration of shift swaps, agent changes
- To deliver effective & accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors and clearly stating all assumptions applied.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all internal customers by managing telephony helpdesk requests, agent holiday, rosters, shift swaps and managing extra hour requirements.
- The ability to step up and operationally manage the call flow as required and without prompting.
- Roster management - Regularly updating the roster template to ensure available resource is fit for purpose and meets current call trends, outbound, e-mail and web trends
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Ability to resolve routine problems and apply initiative to make sound decisions with good judgement
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of workforce and resource planning
- Experience in High volume, multi-skilled, multi-channel contact centre environment
- Understanding of workforce planning methodologies
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external customers
- Previous experience in a Forecast Analyst or Workforce Planner role in a Contact Centre or similar environment
- Experience using Qmax Workforce Management. Dialler management
- Knowledge of planning of Mitel telephone system
- Strong communication, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Strong desire to develop within the role.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!