Are you an experienced Hotel Manager? Do you have a keen eye for delivering exceptional service and standards? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting into the General Manager. you will play a key role in managing all operations within our on site hotel ensuring the overall profits, success & smooth running of the hotel are met by delivering high standards of customer service & team member effectiveness whilst adhering to all company best practices & legal requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage & be responsible for all cash & payment systems in accordance with company procedures & policies.
- Achieve set budgets & margins for all areas of the hotel operation & ensure that stock, costs & overheads are controlled in line with the company & site requirements to remain within recommended guidelines.
- Liaise with our financial business partner with regards to budgets, wage costs & wage forecasting
- Regularly review & develop retail areas to maximise sales & introduce & implement promotions as required.
- Promote all sales in line with company requirements & manage all promotional & marketing activity within the operation.
- Attend weekly park & hotel management meetings & effectively communicate all information to team members
- Be responsible for all stock held within the premises & assist stock takers with monthly stock take
- Deal effectively & efficiently with customer comments & online reviews whilst following company guidelines.
- Act as duty manager for the hotel in absence of other hotel management team when required & proactively contribute to the day to day management of the hotel.
- Recruit, inspire, develop & motivate team members to maximise efficiency & customer experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in managing a hotel, working as Hotel Manager/Operations Manager/General Manager
- Customer focused approach
- Commercial awareness & business acumen
- Experience leading & developing others
- Communicating & influencing skills
- Food Hygiene Level 3 Qualification and First Aid at work is desirable
- BIIAB Level 2 (Personal License) and BIIAB L2 (Cellar Management) is also desirable