Hallmark Hotel Aberdeen Airport provides the perfect value stopover for the budget conscious just a short walk from Dyce train station and extremely close to Aberdeen Airport. In fact, we’re only 2 miles away and have a courtesy shuttle bus service available to guests who want to take the stress out of parking and flying whether for business or jet-setting abroad. Our 200 bedrooms are comfy and will be a welcome sight after a long day on the building site, exhibiting at or visiting an event at the newly opened TECA arena " just 5 minutes drive away. We also have a fantastic restaurant, meeting space and a great team to work with!
• To prepare for the day’s work by stocking up on cleaning materials and stores.
• To service hotel bedrooms and public areas to company standard and within the allocated time frame.
• To be familiar with the agreed cleaning standards and presentation of all categories of rooms within the hotel.
• To report breakages or damages immediately to ensure that repairs are carried out.
• To check the rooms against the status on the daily work sheet and notify the housekeeper of any variations immediately i.e. a resident being vacant.
• Be aware of the hotel procedures with regards to the control of key and guests’ belongings in the hotel bedrooms.
• To re-stock Housekeeping store cupboards and your trolley.
• To return all equipment to their allotted store rooms at the end of each working day and to make sure that the storerooms and working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To report lost and found property immediately following the correct procedures.
• To maintain a cheerful and polite attitude to guests and colleagues at all times.
• To support a working environment which promotes positive attitude, pride and good morale.
• To report any suspicious people or bags to the Duty Manager or Housekeeper immediately.
• To complete any other reasonable tasks as requested by a member of the Management team.
• To attend meetings and training sessions when requested.
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- 50% off Food and Beverage within all IHG properties;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more