Hallmark Hotel Hull is set in a lovely location, has 95 stylish bedrooms, a leisure club, great restaurant and good meeting soaces. As well as a great team to work with!
An exciting opportunity has risen for Chef de Partie to support the culinary operations of our fabulous Food & Beverage outlets. You will be responsible for overseeing your area within the kitchen, preparing, cooking and presenting dishes as requested.
Supporting the Sous Chef, the Chef de Partie will deliver food to an exceptional standard whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
- You will be a passionate foodie and will have great cooking skills
- You will have a cool head within busy kitchen
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Will have an authentic drive to managing periods of change.
- Will have a sense of fun and enthusiasm enhancing team motivations
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- 50% off Food and Beverage within all IHG properties;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more