Hallmark London Chigwell
Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent is a listed Georgian house and converted chapel. It has extensive gardens and grounds, and is very close to the 6,000-acre Epping Forest. Situated on the outskirts of Greater London, with excellent access to the M11 and M25, it’s very popular with business-people on their way into London, and leisure guests. It is also just 20 minutes from the 02 Arena and London Olympic Park.
We are on the lookout for a Night supervisor to join our existing friendly team at our Hotel based in Chigwell.
The role as night supervisor will include duties such as; the management of a team of night porters, taking responsibility for the safety and security of the hotel and guests throughout the night, carrying out reception duties such as guest check-ins and check-outs, carrying out the end of day reports, serving beverages to guest as required, setting up of function rooms for the following day and cleaning of public areas.
Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
• Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
• Enjoy meals on duty and a Uniform
• Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
• Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
• Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
• Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- 50% off Food and Beverage within all IHG properties;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more