Hallmark Stourport Manor
Stourport Manor is a beautiful hotel on the edge of Birmingham and within easy reach of Worcester and the Malvern hills. Our secluded yet accessible location has free parking and ample landscaped gardens to create the perfect inspiration for a short break, a wedding or a business conference.
An exclusive opportunity has risen for a Head Chef for our fabulous hotel, looking after the F&B outlets including conference & events and in room dining.
As Head Chef, you will know that passion and quality are at the forefront of everything we do. Working with the best seasonal produce to deliver quality dishes to our guests. We are looking for a Head Chef who can lead, train, motivate and develop the team. You must be a resilient Head Chef, with the ambition and drive to be part of a growing business.
- You will be a foodie " that’s a given!
- Will be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
- The ability to lead, motivate and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Will have previous experience as a Head Chef and will be looking for a new and exciting opportunity
- Will have an authentic drive to managing periods of change.
- This hands-on role provides the opportunity to develop your supervisory skills in your interactions with team members.
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Pension Scheme;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more