Hallmark Welcombe Stratford upon Avon
A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate individual to join our dynamic reception team as a Reception Host. Your role will ensure you lead by example and inspire the team.
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Pension Scheme;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more
- Experience as an Reception Supervisor or in a similar role is preferred, along with the ability to use Opera/booking systems;
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner;
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care;
- The ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills;
- Be able to cope under pressure.
- Take responsibility for extra management tasks, as required, in the Reception Manager’s absence;
- To support a working environment which promotes positive attitude, pride and good morale;
- Produce and manage a monthly team incentive;
- Be part of the hotel fire team and assist in hotel evacuations as required by the Deputy General Manager;
- Deal with all enquires in a prompt, professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail;
- Possess an excellent customer focused approach to work;
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner and rectify where possible, if necessary, referring them to the Deputy General Manager;
- Answering queries, taking bookings & reservations;
- Understand all hotel facilities and events available in order to provide the information to guests;
- Ensure the front desk is kept presentable and manned at all time;
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy;
- To fallow company standard check in and out procedure;
- Process deposits for hotel events;
- Guest billing and payments;
- Fallow cash and key handling procedures ensuring no discrepancies arise;
- To log any maintenance issues and ensure the information is passed on to the maintenance team;
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of reception system.
Located on the A439 just three miles from the A46 and close to junction 15 of the M40 and surrounded by 157 acres of landscaped grounds you will find the Welcombe hotel.
The hotel is a Grade II* listed 19th century neo-Jacobean mansion was designed by Henry Clutton 150 years ago – the architect behind Battle Abbey and Lille Cathedral.
It has 78 hotel bedrooms including 7 luxury apartments, state-of-the-art spa with swimming pool, thermal experience and treatment rooms, 11 flexible meeting rooms for up to 250 delegates, classic wedding venue and an 18-hole championship golf course.
We have 49 hotels in our growing UK portfolio, international brands Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn in addition to the recent purchase of Hallmark Hotels under our belt and all in some fantastic locations, it’s no surprise that LGH Hotels Management is the place to be.