Highfield Grange Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea offers the best of everything with a wide range of on-park activities, plus the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on the doorstep.
From the large pool complex with thrilling flume to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there is always something to do.
Highfield Grange’s location in Clacton-on-Sea makes this the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday too.
For customers, they can choose a caravan holiday at Highfield Grange, bring their tourer or enjoy caravan ownership.
Park Services Manager
Highfield Grange are on the lookout for a talented Park Services Manager to come and join the team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to develop and improve operating methods across the maintenance, security and housekeeping functions in order to achieve and maintain high quality customer-focussed service leading to increased customer satisfaction and return visits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on improvement of the housekeeping, maintenance and security operations, ensuring service standards are exceeded in order to increase owner and customer satisfaction.
- To drive improvements of standards across the holiday home hire fleet and touring areas of the park ensuring well-kept grounds and impeccable cleanliness in all public areas.
- Working closely with the Maintenance Manager to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks provided by the General Manager.
- Supporting the Accommodation Manager in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
- Ensuring that the Security team create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.
The successful Person will have:
- Previous experience of managing a multi-discipline team.
- Experience of working or supporting with maintenance, housekeeping and security operations.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system.
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Strong leadership and development skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!