Set in 184 acres of rolling countryside, White Acres Holiday Park is surrounded by great scenery. It’s also in the ideal location for exploring all the attractions of Newquay just five miles from the park and of course many wonderful beaches.
With its countryside location and 13 peaceful fishing lakes, White Acres is the perfect place to fish or enjoy a quiet picnic and stroll around the lakes.
Facilities on park also include a heated indoor pool adventure play area. Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria & Grill and a fish and chip Takeaway. Customers can spend the eveniing in any of the 5 venues across the park and enjoy the evening entertainment.
White Acres Holiday Park, based near Newquay, are currently seeking a hardworking and motivated Maintenance Assistant to join their fantastic team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!