Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Lead Salesforce Developer
Our Central Support office currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join our Commercial IT team based in Gosforth. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with experience in multi Salesforce Clouds and passion for collaboration with the wider business.
As our Lead Salesforce Developer, you will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of multiple Salesforce Clouds, Lightning specifically, with a specialist knowledge in Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud, as all are key elements of your role. You will need to be able to interpret requirements from stakeholders and translate them into technical solutions. This role will allow you to work on multiple projects and support BAU/continuous improvement initiatives. You will be joining a new team due to the recent acquisition of the Salesforce platform in the business
- Working with the Business Analyst / Project Leads to define and understand requirements, challenging where necessary in terms of Salesforce capabilities.
- Take business requirements and lead on the design of Salesforce solutions leveraging the native capabilities of the platform with minimum custom coding.
- Working with multiple components of the Salesforce Lightning Platform (including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud) across various business areas and stakeholders.
- Produce technical documentation and functional specifications for custom implementations (where required).
- Lead the technical delivery of custom development, integration and data migration elements within the Salesforce environment and ensuring that code developed is technically sound, working with QA and business test teams for assurance and defect management
- Ability to work as part of a project team or work independently on smaller tasks directly with business users
- Lead the Product Backlog for Salesforce in terms of functional or technical debt created or not delivered through day 1 greenfield implementations or extensions
- Able to research solutions and solve technical issues independently
- Strong Salesforce integration experience is essential
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrable experience as a Salesforce Developer / Architect
- Worked on multiple Salesforce development projects across the Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, with demonstrable experience in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightening coding
- Salesforce Developer certifications - Platform App Builder and Platform Dev
- Good understanding of declarative development (point & click) & Salesforce best practice
- Possess and maintain technical proficiency with Salesforce technology, including seasonal releases
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud based technologies and passion for the CRM field
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including: BDD, TDD, continuous delivery and integration, full automation
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On
- Understanding of Agile development principles
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!