Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Do you have a passion for number? Are you looking to join a fast paced, thriving business? Our Credit Control team are looking to recruit a confident individual who isn't afraid of a challenge and has strong excel skills to join our well established Credit Control Officers.
What the role will entail:
- Issue overdue debt letters in accordance with company policy
- Issue Weekly Debt Reports to your designated regions highlighting key issues and areas for escalation
- Build effective relationships between Credit Control and the park staff to ensure the debt process is followed and the debt is being actively chased
- Carry out weekly debt calls with the Admin Managers in your region, documenting all correspondence and detail the action points agreed
- Meet personal KPI’s, targets and support the Credit Control Team to meet team monthly targets and KPI’s
- Produce accurate and detailed reports within Excel
- Investigate and answer queries within your region’s debt
- Cash match unallocated payments
- Work closely with the outsource debt company to assist with queries and reporting
What we require from you:
- Previous experience working in a Financial environment
- MUST have advanced Excel skills (knowledge of pivot tables, formula's and V lookups)
- Strong relationship building skills, specifically with internal stakeholders
- Maintain a strong attention to detail at all times
- Experience of working to strict financial controls and deadlines
- Can demonstrate initiative and a drive to improve processes and procedures
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!