Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
HR Support Assistant
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting for a talented HR Support Assistant, working in our Central Support Office in Newcastle upon Tyne on a 12 month fix term contact. If you are organised and competent with Microsoft Excel and have experience with data cleansing we want to hear from you!
- Your key responsibility will be data cleansing.
- Assists with employment related paperwork and data entry work.
- Assists in HR data entry while maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assists in HR & Payroll processes by reviewing electronic and paper documents
- Reviews forms and enters information accurately and thoroughly.
- Processes payroll documentation for pay adjustments.
- Assists in accurate maintenance of Electronic filing systems.
- Creates bespoke reports and analytics, therefore needing strong Excel and report writing skills.
- Completes routine assignments independently.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides administrative and human resource function support.
- Completes tailored projects and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Hard-working & dedicated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be comfortable in producing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Have an absolute passion for customer service and the ability to adapt to a wide range of channels and stakeholders
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
- Excellent time management.
- Accuracy & attention to detail is essential.
- A good communicator who can prioritise their own and others workload, in a pressurised and changing environment.
- Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a team in order to meet set deadlines.
- Well organised.
- A fast learner.
- Confident in dealing with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of Snowdrop systems
We are looking to arrange 1st stage interview w/c 22nd July - early application is recommended.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!