Make the most of the rugged cliff side views at Bideford Bay Holiday Park. On park there is a heated outdoor pool, water flume and crazy golf.
At Bideford Bay there's a range of sports and leisure activities, entertainment programme. fun-filled water activities such as Water Walkers and Aqua Jets!
The golden sandy Blue Flag beach of Westward Ho! is only a short distance away from this stunning park.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting for an attentive Grounds Assistant with good gardening and landscaping skills to join our beautiful Bideford Bay Holiday Park based in Devon.
This role will report into the Maintenance Manager and will be a 42.5 hours per week contract.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all areas are kept clear of grass using the equipment supplied in compliance with health and safety
- Ensure that all areas are kept clear of litter and debris
- Complete all fencing, slabs and turfing as requested
- Ensure all flower beds are planted and weeded
- Be responsible for the checking and changing of all hire fleet gas
- Ensure the delivery of gas bottles as requested by owners select
- Report any faults/hazards or irregularities immediately
- Assist other departments as required
- Undertake other duties as requested within the grounds maintenance team
The successful person will:
- Have previous experience working in a similar role
- Have experience of operating grounds machinery
- Be comfortable working as part of a team and autonomously
- Experience working on a Holiday Park would be desirable
- Have strong customer service skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!