One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Holiday Sales Team Leader
Are you a natural leader? Can you coach a team to deliver the best results? If so Parkdean Resorts are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Holiday Sales Team Leader to join their award winning Contact Centre in Newcastle Upon – Tyne.
You will lead and drive a team of holiday sales advisors to deliver an amazing holiday sales experience resulting in the achievement of holiday sales bookings and conversion alongside productivity and service targets.
You will inspire, lead, manage, develop, motivate and organise a team of up to 14 agents to achieve business objectives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Foster a culture that places the customer at the heart of everything we do
• Takes personal accountability and manages team performance to ensure team targets, KPI’s are met including conversion, revenue, productivity, QA and SLA’s contributing to overall holiday sales targets
• Actively seek out ways to improve and maximise performance in sales across all contact channels by managing performance pro-actively for each team member
• Take ownership and accountability of yours and your teams performance ensuring the team have clear objectives, set targets and understand their roles
• Collates sales performance figures for the Contact Centre team and puts forward recommendations
• Create a competitive and target focused environment by supporting and creating incentives specific to key focus areas.
• Will ensure call quality is effectively managed by listening into calls and carry out the minimum required as per company standards
• Will work with and coach agents to give constructive, open and structured feedback ensuring that opportunities to develop is given and they are supported to achieve their objectives
• Ensures all records of feedback and objectives for each staff member are kept up to date
• Be available to team members and will carry out appraisals and 1-2-1’s as per company processes
• Is accountable for team engagement through leading by example and company values to be reflected at all times creating a positive environment
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
• Be available to support all areas of the Contact Centre through regular floor walking and efficiently manage and resolve customer care calls
• Deal with customer feedback/complaints ensuring the end result is in line with the business and customer needs, working alongside all other Holiday Sales teams to ensure SLA’s are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 1 year team leader or coaching in sales focused environment with a good understanding of coaching models
• Working with spreadsheets and computer literate
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about delivering quality work
• Target Driven/motivated
• Personable and strong people management skills with a natural ability to motivate and energise others
• Strong customer focus
What can we offer you?
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!