Soak up the stunning clifftop scenery and views across the beach from Sandy Bay Holiday Park in Ashington.
This is a great location for a Northumberland caravan holiday with plenty of places to explore nearby. The park features an heated indoor pool, playground, ornamental lake and adventure playground.
The beach is accessible straight from the park and is the perfect spot for building sandcastles or exploring the rock pools. For even more beach fun, the sandy beaches of Blyth and Whitley Bay nearby too.
Customers can create the perfect getaway with caravan holidays at Sandy Bay. We also offer touring facilities and caravan ownership.
Deputy General Manager
Are you a successful Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you want to gain the experience and have the training to allow you to progress to become a General Manager within Parkdean Resorts?
Parkdean Resorts are recruiting a talented and ambitious Deputy General Manager for our fantastic Sandy Bay & Church Point Holiday Park based in the North East.
Supporting the General Manager and assisting the HOD Teams with day to day park operations, including Housekeeping and Owner Services.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Under the direction of the General Manager, assist in taking accountability for certain operations within all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Work with the General Manager, if required, to recommend, implement and support strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments with a strong focus on holiday home sales.
- Support the on-going development of operating methods of the park, encouraging the Team to participate in achieving, maintaining and monitoring high quality, customer-focused service, providing an experience for customers which leads to increased customer satisfaction, return visits and increased profitability of the park.
- Effectively manage and lead the development of our people, ensuring full utilization of reviews and where appropriate personal development plans.
- Ensure maintenance of company standards in all aspects of the park buildings and grounds, as well as maintain a standard of housekeeping of such high quality as to exceed customer expectations.
The successful Person will:
- Have proven experience of leading, developing and motivating a team, ideally with experience of managing multiple teams.
- Have strong business acumen and financial awareness
- Ideally hold a strong understanding of all Holiday Park functions, including Park Services, Retail and Holiday Home Sales.
- Have previous experience working within the Leisure industry.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!