Close to the seaside town of Great Yarmouth, and just a 5 minute walk from the gloriously sandy Scratby Beach is where you'll find California Cliffs Holiday Park.
Our pool complex offers a heated indoor pool leading straight into the outdoor pool where there's water slide to keep the kids happy all day long. After a day by the pool, or enjoying activities such as crazy golf or go-karts, it’s time to unwind with a drink or meal in the restaurant and bar, sit back and enjoy some of the fantastic entertainment on offer including live acts, Teamstar productions and much more.
With a range of accommodation options, customers can create their ideal caravan holiday at California Cliffs.
Do you have experience of working in a fast-paced maintenance environment? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? California Cliffs Holiday Park, based in Great Yarmouth, are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Park Services Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team to ensure the maintenance department meets the daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI targets.
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
- Ensuring the good working order of all plant and equipment whilst ensuring a planned maintenance schedule is in place in line with the Health & Safety policy.
- Liaising with external contractors for the completion of all projects and ensure compliance with Health & Safety.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Ideally have a gas or electrical related qualification.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Hold the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Have experience of controlling a winter plan or similar proactive maintenance projects.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!