Providing limitless entertainment through the park's swimming pool, two fishing lakes and golf course, Southview Holiday Park is the perfect destination.
There are plenty of local attractions to visit such as the lively resort of Skegness, or the amazing entertainment available at Southview's Lakeview Family Showbar and a bite to eat at our Boathouse Bar and Restaurant.
With the wide range of activities both onsite and in the local area, customers can experience everything a British seaside town has to offer. For both an entertaining and relaxing holiday, Southview is the perfect destination.
Southview Holiday Park are currently seeking an organised and efficient Administration Manager to join their fantastic team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to provide a professional administration and coordination function and ensure that all business requirements are supported in an accurate and timely basis including the management of payroll, training records, financial procedures and health & safety documentation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
- Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified and charged.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
- Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be competent in the management of an Administration Team.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!