With miles of golden sands, lovely walks, and relaxed on-park entertainment, Cresswell Towers Holiday Park at Druridge Bay in Northumberland is the perfect park for a relaxing getaway.
Beautiful Druridge Bay is just a short walk from the park and is perfect for lazy strolls or rockpooling adventures. There are lots of coast and countryside walks further afield too and Cresswell Towers is a great base for exploring.
On the park, there's relaxed family entertainment, a heated indoor pool and delicious food and drink available in The Tower Tavern
Not only can customers enjoy a caravan holiday at Cresswell Towers, we even offer caravan ownership!
Assistant Accommodation Manager
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accommodation Manager for our fantastic Cresswell Towers Holiday Park in Northumberland.
As an Assistant Accommodation Manager, you will successfully lead a team of up to fifty cleaners to provide a professional Accommodation function to the park and ensure that service standards i.e. presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating a culture where every Team Member greets every owner holiday maker they see
- Positively manage change and an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including delegation of authority, Health and Safety, COSHH by themselves and all team members
- To keep up to date and communicate any key business or function specific incentives to your team in a consistent and positive way
- To prepare rotas and monitor standards of work ensuring work is to the agreed operating standards and beyond
- Ensuring all units have an accurate inventory upon customers’ arrival
- Check beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager
- Efficiently and effectively manage storage of all cleaning equipment and bedding and ensure outstanding cleanliness on all linen provided to customers
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out according to standard procedures
- Ensuring accommodation keys for each section are properly safeguarded and always accounted for
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not working to the Maintenance Manager
- Maintaining the upkeep of team accommodation to the required Company standards and encourage team members to maintain these standards
- Managing the Accommodation Stores laundry facility.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have strong Housekeeping experience.Have provedn experience of leading, develpping and motivating a team
- Have previous experience working within the hospitality sector
- Have strong communications skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!